Monday, April 20, 2009

God help me.......

i went bak to rawang for few days......mom told me abt how she got cheated by our own relatives......how they trick us with the money that we should get but ends up in their hands.......i made a decision to work harder then ever for my parents to get them a gud life in the future........i hv already seen so many loses i don wan them to c anymore anymore loses.......i am gonna make sure that my parents is satisfied with their live b4 i start to think abt mine.......or maybe not to think abt my life at all.......oh God ter r so many precious thing hv been away from me, if ter is anymore for me to lose other than my family im ready to lose it but plz let my parents and my brother to hv a gud life in the future.........

1 comment:

  1. don't worry... everyone is going to have a better future... everything will be fine... have faith...

    ReplyDelete