Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Realize.....

wat can i say abt luv?
i never had any gud memories before with my love.
so do i hv the rights to talk abt luv?
i hv fall for 2 girls before,
the first girl a caring person, and hard working person.
loved her for 4 years and she left me bcoz her life is more important for her.
her name? her name is the same as the mother of the son of god.
the 2nd girl came into my life but she left as soon as she found a better man.
then now i realize that evry single thing tat the 1st girl did was bcoz she lovs me.
and i never realize it till now.
during school, she always walks to my block all the way from her block.
jus to c my face and to hear my voice.
but i never realize it till now.
she always focused on her studies which makes me think tat she don care abt me.
but now i know tat she did tat so tat she can be a suitable wife for me in the future.
now i realize tat the word 'her life' she meant was me.
i never realize it till now.
even if we broke up few times bcoz of my own error.
she still comes bak to me coz she luvs me tat much.
i never realize it till now.
she always complain my defects such as my quietness.
at tat time i thought tat she never really luv me coz i hv so many defects.
but now i know tat she did tat so tat i could change into a better man.
i never realize it till now.
till i die never will i forget her name, her face, her voice or her love.
coz she made me realize tat i can love

i am still waiting for u ann mary

2 comments:

  1. u sould realize that earlier.... hurmm bt its always happnd to everyone o anybody in tiz world.... realize n learn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. are u stil waiting her now???

    ReplyDelete